deque

Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone,

I want to learn more about deque, and previously I only have basic concept and samples about deque as a double-ended queue.

My questions are,

1. How it is implemented internally for the performance optimization for get front and end elements? Elements are stored in an array or linked list or?
2. Are there any documents about how to use deque effectively and efficiently (i.e. good patterns and anti-patterns of deque)? I have searched MSDN and Google and only found some sample samples. Any experience sharing or recommended articles?

thanks in advance,
George