Derived Repeater

Mick Walker

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know if it would be possible to create a custom derived
Repeater control that directly supported paging. I'm looking for ideas
for a 'personal project' and this in particular is something I would
personally use.

Regards

Guest

You could either create a repeater control that extends the dotnet repeater
or you could create a web custom control and handle it all yourself. You
could even create a user control so that you control the event handling for
your paging buttons or links.

When I need specific additional behavior for any standard control that
exists on multiple pages in a project, I create a new control extending the
standard control and write my code only once - I'm lazy that way; I only want
to write code once and I only want to maintain code once.

Dale

Paul Werkowitz

Am Tue, 02 Oct 2007 13:37:26 +0100 schrieb Mick Walker:
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know if it would be possible to create a custom derived
Repeater control that directly supported paging. I'm looking for ideas
for a 'personal project' and this in particular is something I would
personally use.

Hello,

thats one of the reasons I wrote my own.

Paule