DetailsView - DataImageUrlField

Tina

I can't get an image to show in a DetailsView. I am trying both an
ImageField and a template field with an image in it with databindings to the
datasource. I know the datasource works because the image shows in the
test. All I get is the RED X.

I have google searched this problem and I have seen it reported several
times but never answered. Is this a bug? Is there a workaround?

here is my DetailsView definition......................
<asp:DetailsView ID="dvDetails" runat="server" Height="50px"
Width="708px" AutoGenerateRows="False" DataSourceID="dsDetails">
<Fields>
<asp:CheckBoxField DataField="active"
HeaderText="active" SortExpression="active" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="numresumesposted"
HeaderText="numresumesposted" SortExpression="numresumesposted" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="address1"
HeaderText="address1" SortExpression="address1" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="hoursavailable"
HeaderText="hoursavailable" SortExpression="hoursavailable" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="maxhoursperweek"
HeaderText="maxhoursperweek" SortExpression="maxhoursperweek" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="resumetitle"
HeaderText="resumetitle" SortExpression="resumetitle" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="resumefilestring"
HeaderText="resumefilestring" SortExpression="resumefilestring" />
<asp:ImageField AccessibleHeaderText="Photo"
DataImageUrlField="photo">
</asp:ImageField>
<asp:TemplateField>
<ItemTemplate>
<asp:Image ID="Image1" runat="server"
Height="166px" ImageUrl='<%# Eval("photo") %>'
Width="175px" />
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:TemplateField>
</Fields>