DetailView

Seema

Hi I have a GridView and Detail View in my Linqform.aspx page. When I run it
it gives me following error.

Compiler Error Message: CS1061: 'ASP.linqform_aspx' does not contain a
definition for 'DetailsView1_ItemUpdated' and no extension method
'DetailsView1_ItemUpdated' accepting a first argument of type
'ASP.linqform_aspx' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an
assembly reference?)

<asp:panel ID="DetailsPanel" runat="server">
<asp:DetailsView ID="DetailsView1" runat="server"
DataSourceID="EntityDataSource1"
Height="50px" Width="125px"
OnItemUpdated="DetailsView1_ItemUpdated"
OnItemInserted="DetailsView1_ItemInserted"
OnDataBound="DetailsView1_DataBound"
AutoGenerateRows="False" DataKeyNames="Value">
<Fields>
<asp:BoundField DataField="Value"
HeaderText="Value" ReadOnly="True" SortExpression="Value" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="Description"
HeaderText="Description" SortExpression="Description" />
</Fields>
</asp:DetailsView>