Diagnostics.Process.Start() Funkiness

Guest

I have used the below code to basically merge some wav files into one large
wav file with success in the past.

But since moving over to win2k3 and ASP.NET 2.0 this is no longer doable.
No errors, no execution, basically nothing. I have even on my development
machine given the ASPNET account full admin rights on the machine, have
impersonated the administrator web config file. Still no luck.

The exe joins files into one large file. I know the exe is being run
because the final merged wav file is created (albeit with 0 bytes of data).

Security was an issue with win2k which was easily fixed by fiving ASPNET
proper rights, or impersonating an account that has the rights, but this
seems to be something different security wise I cant seem to figure out.
This code works great if run on my local machine in VS2005, once its ont he
server though win2k3, I get nothing but the 0 byte merged file generated.

Anyways, below is the code, if anyone could check it out and give me some
ideas on where to proceeed I'd appreciate it.

FileName = "ADA478D6D6FB6163F82719807E08FF14";
System.Diagnostics.Process proc = new System.Diagnostics.Process();
proc.EnableRaisingEvents = true;
proc.StartInfo.WorkingDirectory = "D:\\Files";
proc.StartInfo.FileName = "D:\\Files\\joinwave.exe";
proc.StartInfo.Arguments = "MergedFile.wav Wav1" + FileName + ".wav
Wav2" + FileName + ".wav Wav3" + FileName + ".wav Wav4" + FileName + ".wav";
proc.StartInfo.RedirectStandardOutput = true;
proc.StartInfo.UseShellExecute = false;
proc.Start();
string output = proc.StandardOutput.ReadToEnd();
Response.Write("Output<BR><BR><pre>" + output +
"</pre><BR><BR>\"D:\\Files\\joinwave.exe\" Full" + FileName + ".wav" + "