Difference between " and '

Brian van den Broek

Andrew Dalke said unto the world upon 2005-07-22 13:30:
I use "double quoted strings" in almost all cases because I
think it's easier to see than 'single quoted quotes'.

Andrew
(e-mail address removed)

I prefer the look of '''single triple''' to """double triple""" but a
while back I noticed pydoc doesn't work as well with single triple
quotes. When I posted here, Kent Johnson was kind enough to tease out
of me what I was on about and file a bug:
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1185124&group_id=5470&atid=105470>

Best to all,

Brian vdB

Steven D'Aprano

"spaghetti pescatora")
-119

Works for me... ;-)

Yes, but if you had thought about the problem a little longer, you would
have removed the spaghetti from both, since they just cancel each other.
Although that does assume that the commutative law holds for pasta
products.

Personally, I prefer this answer:
Set(['m', 'n'])