Display hide controls in a gridview

Anne

Hi,
I have a gridview that display questions & answers.
In some case the answers are text (up to 5000 char) and other cases
they are tick boxes or numbers ($), or date.

I have created 2 columns:
Column 1: Displays a label with the question and under it a textbox
with the answer
Column 2: Displays the tick box, or textbox with the number or date

Depending on the question I would like to display or hide the tick box
or text boxes.

I am working on asp.net 2 and Visual Basic.

Thank you very much in advance for your help

Anne

Just Me

Something along the lines of

//item is the gridview item row.

ctype(item.fincontrol("yourcontrolname"),YourControlType).visible=False