Displaying vtk files in a wxPython window

rocksportrocker

Hi,

I want to visualize some vtk-files within a wxPython Window. Google
did not help me
very much, I only found some tools for Tk, what is no solution for me.

I'm sure I am not the first one who asks this question....

Any hints ?

Greetings, Uwe

Mike Driscoll

Hi,

I want to visualize some vtk-files within a wxPython Window. Google
did not help me
very much, I only found some tools for Tk, what is no solution for me.

I'm sure I am not the first one who asks this question....

Any hints ?

Greetings, Uwe

Hi Uwe,

I've never done this, but I found the following:

http://www.vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2004-July/075208.html

It seems to be an example of using wxPython and vtk. I'm also pretty
sure I've seen this topic discussed on the wxPython user's list. You
might want to re-post there: http://wxpython.org/maillist.php

I also found these links:

http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/ajd27/VTK/lebbin_wxPython.html
http://www.wxpython.org/docs/api/wx.lib.vtk-module.html