Distribution of files among web farm servers

Petr PALAS

Hello,

when somebody uploads a file to our CMS, we need to distribute it across all
servers in the web farm. Is there any simple solution how to check the file
system and distribute the files automatically?

I know that Microsoft AppCenter can do that automatically, but in this case,
we cannot use it...

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Petr Palas
Kentico Software
WWW: www.kentico.com
Blog: www.kentico.com/blog
Kentico CMS - The most affordable CMS for ASP.NET professionals.

Paul Glavich [MVP ASP.NET]

Distributing a file seems a bit wasteful to me. Do you have a SQL server you
could store it in that is common to all servers in the farm?