Problem with no or double postback

Petr PALAS

Hi,

we've experienced the following problem with ASP.NET 1.1 on Windows Server
2003 and Internet Explorer 6.0:

When user submits a form, nothing happens or two posts are sent to the
server. It happens only sometimes and on some machines.

The code seems to be correct since it works/doesn't work with the same data
and after the same steps and it doesn't happen at all on our development
machines.

We use POST over HTTP and there's forms authentication used. All computers
are in a local network.

Have someone experienced any similar problem?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

--
Petr Palas

Kentico Software
WWW: www.kentico.com
Kentico CMS - The most affordable CMS for ASP.NET professionals - only $499!