distutils and paths

billie

Hi there.
I played with distutils for some hours but I didn't figured out how to
solve this problem so I would really be thankful if someone could help
me out.
My package is structured as follows:

setup.py

mypkg
| |
| __init__.py
| library.py

test
| |
| test.py

doc

doc.html
doc_files

doc.css

By using setup.py script I would like to copy "test" and "doc"
directories (and all files contained in them) into Python's site-
package directory (on Windows "C:\Python2x\Lib\site-packages\mypkg",
on unix "/usr/lib/python2.x/site-packages/mypkg".)
Could someone point me in the right direction, please?

Thanks in advance.