document.getElementById find nothing

Franck

Hi,
got a problem with my javascript and I think it's more linked to my
asp.net code than script. (the reason I post here)

In an ascx control, I've got two controls, one textbox and one Telerik
TreeView.

When I try
document.getElementById('<%= MyTextBox.ClientID %>').innerText= 'X';

It works great.
But,
document.getElementById('<%= MyTreeView.ClientID %>') failed and return
nothing !

Any idea ?

Thks for help.

Eliyahu Goldin

You need to understand what html controls the TreeView is rendering like.
Obviously, it is not one control, rather a set of several. View html source
of the page, it will give you an idea.

Eliyahu