Does mPatrol run on Windows ?

iceColdFire

Hi,

I have been using mPatrol for sometime now...I want the tool to check
on memeory leaks and other memory nicthes in my VC++ 6.0 programs...

Does it run on Windows Intel X86 combo...

If no...which is the best memory leak detection tool for C/C++
programmers on Windows platform...

Maybe VC++ itself must be having some option to check memory leaks...

Kindly suggest...

Thanks in advance.

a.a.cpp

Howard

iceColdFire said:
Hi,

I have been using mPatrol for sometime now...I want the tool to check
on memeory leaks and other memory nicthes in my VC++ 6.0 programs...

Does it run on Windows Intel X86 combo...

Asking them, reading their docs, or checking their web site would tell you
that.
If no...which is the best memory leak detection tool for C/C++
programmers on Windows platform...

"Best" is in the opinion of the user. :)
Maybe VC++ itself must be having some option to check memory leaks...

I don't think so, but again, their docs, newsgroup, or web site would be the
place to ask.

There's Bounds Checker for one. Memory Slueth I think is another.

Search Google (either groups or web) for leak detection software. You
should find plenty of hits.

-Howard