Doxygen formatting question

rcoutts

I'm using Doxygen for the first time and really impressed with how
simple it is to use and how elegant the output is. The only problem
I'm having is trying to figure out how to shut off the duplication of
the class member descriptions.

In my output, each of my classes has a section titled "myClass Class
Description" which starts off with list of all the class members
followed by a brief description. Within this section is a subsection
titled "Member Function Documentation" which has the brief description,
detailed description, and a list of the parameters in the method.

The documentation in the "Member Function Documentation" is what I'm
after and would like to shut off the initial "Class Description"
documentation. I other words, I'd like to have only one description of
each member of the class, and for it to be fully documented -- is that
possible? Doxygen is so flexible, I can't imagine it's not, so I'm
sure I'm missing something.

Thanks,
Rich