Drag n Drop

Guest

Hi,
I have to implement the functionality like 'drag n drop' in asp.net form. It
is like, a table will be shown to the user at the client side. the first and
last column of the table at the client is bound to some data. This data is
made to be darg n drop. The drag and drop should be implemented in client
side JavaScript and all the validations are need to performed at the client
side, so I need to have some of the datatable data at the client side using,
DHTML tables or any other method lik arrays etc., so that all the things can
be performed without any postback. When all the dagging n dropping is done
then, on the click of submit button the data is submitted back to the server.

Thanx to Curt Christianson but I have already tried out that.
Any suggestions or solutions are welcome.