dynamic GUI

technoscience

Let's say, hypothetically, that I have a very simple GUI. Suppose I
have a JPanel taking up most of a JFrame, and that based on some
unrelated factors(some numerical instance), I want this JPanel to go
away, and have a different(already instantiated) JPanel take its place.
This seems like it should be really easy, can anyone explain how to
accomplish this?

thank you.

TS

Ad

Chris Smith

Let's say, hypothetically, that I have a very simple GUI. Suppose I
have a JPanel taking up most of a JFrame, and that based on some
unrelated factors(some numerical instance), I want this JPanel to go
away, and have a different(already instantiated) JPanel take its place.
This seems like it should be really easy, can anyone explain how to
accomplish this?

See java.awt.CardLayout

--
www.designacourse.com