embedding images into e-mail in pure asp.net

Ersin Gençtürk

is it possible to embedd images as inline images into e-mail in pure asp.net
?

I don't want my pictures sent like attachment , but I want to send them as
inline pictures.Is there any way to do this ?
or freeware some code ? compoenent ? etc.

Greg Phillips

There is a component called jmail www.dimac.com

they have a free component, which you can use to add attachments... inline.

possibly you could use that.

GP

Shiva

AFAIK, there is no builtin support in .NET. You have to use CDONTS. Here is
a sample: http://www.aspfaqs.com/webtech/faq/Email/faq6.shtml