Encapsulating a webservice in an assembly

Alexandre Brisebois

Hi I was wondering if it was possible to completly enclose a webservice

in an assembly and dynamically
enable this webservice through an http handler of some sort ? this
would mean not having the publicly accessible asmx file.

This could also be acheived via remoting. but I still would love the
webservice alternative more thant remoting.

best regards,
Alexandre Brisebois

schmurgon

Hi Alexandre,

Check out the Spring Framework for ASP.NET at
http://www.springframework.net, and read up on dependency injection.
This allows you to dynamically inject the web service directly from an
assembly, which is what you are wanting to do.

Ben.

Alexandre Brisebois

Hi Ben,

you you have some code examples or anything of the sort to send me on
my way ?

I have been told to look into the WebServiceHandlerFactory Class,

would you happen to have by any chance more information on this topic ?

best regards,
Alexandre Brisebois