Encoding...

Ahmed

Hi,

I would like to get some advise on how to encode a graphical shape of
tangram. A tangram is a chinese puzzle which contains 7 geometrical
shapes...consists of 5 triangles, 1 square and 1 parrallelogram.

I want someone to help me to define and describe a coding system for tangram
solutions. The coding system would be a set of instructions in plain
English. With these instructions the user should be able to convert a
graphical version of the solution into a code. Later on the code will be use
to search an array.

Looking forward to hear from u people soon..

Thanks
Ahmed.