error after upgrade

jonsoons

This script had been running flawlessly for years but it does not
like 2.5:

mis /u/transfer/bin # ./printchecks AP void
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "./printchecks", line 5, in <module>
import os, sys, string, tempfile, re
File "/opt/csw/lib/python2.5/tempfile.py", line 33, in <module>
from random import Random as _Random
File "/opt/csw/lib/python2.5/random.py", line 46, in <module>
from binascii import hexlify as _hexlify
ImportError: ld.so.1: python: fatal: relocation error: file /opt/csw/
lib/libpython2.5.so.1.0: symbol libintl_gettext: referenced symbol not
found
[8536 refs]
mis /u/transfer/bin #

Does anyone know what I need to rewrite here?
Thanks
jon soons

Richard Brodie

from binascii import hexlify as _hexlify
ImportError: ld.so.1: python: fatal: relocation error: file /opt/csw/
lib/libpython2.5.so.1.0: symbol libintl_gettext: referenced symbol not
Does anyone know what I need to rewrite here?

Your upgrade policy? You seem to have a bad Python install, or
conflict between the system Python and a local version.

jonsoons

Your upgrade policy? You seem to have a bad Python install, or
conflict between the system Python and a local version.

Aha. Since I have the /opt/csw/ sandbox and the /usr/sfw sandbox (on
Solaris)
and both have a version of Python
I will try and move the app over and see if things improve.
Thanks