Error Event code: 3005 on server

Prasad

Hi,

I have internal application configured on the server. I get the error
mentioned below, not sure why it happens. Can you suggest some way I can fix
it. I have attached the logs for the same

Event code: 3005
Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.
Event time: 17/03/2009 13:21:35
Event time (UTC): 17/03/2009 13:21:35
Event ID: e50951cc693e4252a18da6a809ee50e7
Event sequence: 97786
Event occurrence: 25
Event detail code: 0

Application information:
Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/989658646/Root-4-128808269106729309
Trust level: Full
Application Virtual Path: /
Application Path: D:\EV\WebSite\
Machine name: LONWEB

Process information:
Process ID: 1736
Process name: w3wp.exe
Account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE

Exception information:
Exception type: ArgumentOutOfRangeException
Exception message: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less
than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

Request information:
Request URL:
http://london.osil.local/Incidents/...a79a257a-3c63-4c4a-8a39-b00641ac7e2b&IsEdit=1
Request path: /Incidents/CreateIncidentPersonInvolved.aspx
User host address: 12.0.0.7
User: pdon
Is authenticated: True
Authentication Type: Forms
Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE

Thread information:
Thread ID: 14
Thread account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE
Is impersonating: False
Stack trace: at
System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument
argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at System.Collections.ObjectModel.Collection`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Incidents_Views_CreateIncidentPersonInvolved.set_ControlsConfig(List`1
value) in
d:\EV\WebSite\Incidents\Views\CreateIncidentPersonInvolved.ascx.cs:line 213
at EV.Modules.Incident.Views.RenderControlsPresenter.OnViewLoaded() in
D:\EV\src\Modules\Incident\Views\Presenters\RenderControlsPresenter.cs:line 31
at Incidents_Views_CreateIncidentPersonInvolved.Page_Load(Object sender,
EventArgs e) in
d:\EV\WebSite\Incidents\Views\CreateIncidentPersonInvolved.ascx.cs:line 42
at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object
o, Object t, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender,
EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()

Custom event details:

Guest

Exception information:
    Exception type: ArgumentOutOfRangeException
    Exception message: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less
than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

Did you see this? "Index was out of range" means that you trying to
call an item with an index which is not a valid index in the
collection. Usually, this can be fixed by checking size of collection

if (xxx.length > 0)
Console.Write(xxx[0]);

Hope this helps.