Event ID: 1309
Date: 8/30/2007
Time: 2:22:20 PM
User: N/A
Computer: ----
Event code: 3005
Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.
Event time: 8/30/2007 2:22:20 PM
Event time (UTC): 8/30/2007 7:22:20 PM
Event ID: 8694ae5d0a5341c09d28b7b0f53570d0
Event sequence: 4
Event occurrence: 1
Event detail code: 0

Application information:
Application domain: /LM/W3SVC/20188/Root-1-1283297550
Trust level: Full
Application Virtual Path: /
Application Path: C:\Inetpub\vhosts\websitename.com\httpdocs\
Machine name: --

Process information:
Process ID: 7236
Process name: w3wp.exe
Account name: C524--50\IWPD_73(ftp----)

Exception information:
Exception type: HttpException
Exception message: Path '/imset/imageproducer7.java' is forbidden.

Request information:
Request URL: http://www.websitename.com/imset/imageproducer7.java
Request path: /imset/imageproducer.java
User host address: --
User:
Is authenticated: False
Authentication Type:
Thread account name: --

Thread information:
Thread ID: 1
Thread account name: --
Is impersonating: False
Stack trace: at System.Web.HttpForbiddenHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Custom event details:

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0
Event Category: Web Event
Event ID: 1309
Date: 8/30/2007
Time: 3:13:55 PM
User: N/A
Computer: --
Event code: 3005
Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.
Event time: 8/30/2007 3:13:55 PM
Event time (UTC): 8/30/2007 8:13:55 PM
Event ID: 00432909cda642608bf148b8e738f957
Event sequence: 4
Event occurrence: 1
Event detail code: 0

Application information:
Application domain: /LM/WSVC/2088/Root-1-1283297842031250
Trust level: Full
Application Virtual Path: /
Application Path: C:\Inetpub\vhosts\websitename.com\httpdocs\
Machine name: --

Process information:
Process ID: 5160
Process name: w3wp.exe
Account name: --

Exception information:
Exception type: HttpException
Exception message: Path '/imset/imageproducer7.java' is forbidden.

Request information:
Request URL: http://www.websitename.com/imset/imageproducer7.java
Request path: /imset/imageproducer7.java
User host address: --
User:
Is authenticated: False
Authentication Type:
Thread account name: --

Thread information:
Thread ID: 1
Thread account name: --
Is impersonating: False
Stack trace: at System.Web.HttpForbiddenHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Last edited: