Error in ASP 0x80040E0C

Lakrom

Hello to all, I have the following code that consults a data base SQL
server:
SET CONN = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
CONN.Open application("StrConApp")
Set R = conn.Execute("select * from usuarios order by cargo")
strSQLs = "select
Venta,Margen,Abrasion,Steel,AcEsp,KAB,SIndustrial,Cables,FerroL,Emsesa,VtaEstrategiaUS,Recomendacion_sacateun7,VtaCtesDllo,CtesNuevos,VtaPref,NPref,PCT,NServicio
from dbo.Metas where RUT='"&rtrim(R("rut"))&"'"
response.Write(strSQLs)
'response.End()
set T = conn.execute(strSQL)

and it throws the following error to me:
Tipo de error:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E0C)
Any text of commando for the commando object did not settle down.

Any aid would be pleasant.
Thanks

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Lakrom said:
Hello to all, I have the following code that consults a data base SQL
server:

Please do not multipost Lakrom. This is definitely a database-related
question
so .asp.db was the perfect group in which to post it. Posting it here as
well did not increase your chances of getting an answer (most of us
subscribe to both groups). On the contrary, if somebody had taken his time
to answer it here, only to find that it was already resolved in the other
group, that person may have been annoyed enough to ignore any future posts
from you, thereby decreasing your chances of getting help in the future.

There are times when you will not be sure which group is most appropriate,
and you will want to post a question to both groups. In that situation, you
should use the cross-posting technique, rather than posting the same message
multiple times. To crosspost, put a semicolon-delimited* list of the
newsgroups to which you wish to post in the To: header of your post and post
it once. It, and any replies to it, will appear in all the newsgroups in
your list. So, if I reply in .asp.db, my reply will also appear here in
..asp.general.

* ... or whatever delimiter is recognized by your news client