Error in Connection

PABLIN

Hello I have a problem of connection with SQL SERVER from
Visual VB.NET Studio, but in WebMatrix all this good.
Error:

"Cannot open database requested in login 'tonet'. Login
fails. Login
failed for user 'ANTRAX\ASPNET'.
execution of the
current web request. Please review the stack trace for
more information

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException:
Cannot open
database requested in login 'tonet'. Login fails. Login
failed for user
'ANTRAX\ASPNET'.

Source Error:

Line 43: dataAdapter.SelectCommand = dbCommand
Line 44: Dim dataSet As System.Data.DataSet = New
System.Data.DataSet
Line 45: dataAdapter.Fill(dataSet)
Line 46:
Line 47: Return dataSet

Michelle A.

Just curious are you using Windows or SQL authenication to login to the
server.

Plus did you make sure that user you are logging in as has rights to the
database on the server you want to use?

Just a couple of things to check.