Error with Server.Transfer

Guest

Hi,

UserApplication.aspx calls UserProfile.aspx and both exist in the same
subfolder (WebSite/SubFolder.) The Server.Transfer line in the
UserApplication.aspx file errors with the inner exception:
{"The file '/WebSite/UserApplication.aspx' does not exist.").

I don't understand why the error refers to the website's root.

Below is the code in UserApplication.aspx.vb.

Thank you,

Scott

Dim clientPath As String = Page.ResolveUrl("~/SubFolder/UserProfile.aspx")
Try
Server.Transfer(clientPath, False)
Catch ex As Exception

End Try

Guest

Resolved. There was a <% PreviousPageType directive in the called aspx file.
Thank you,

Scott