Event

shapper

Hello,

I have a custom control, named Table, with a property name Rows of
type Generic.List(Of Row).
Row control can fire an event named RowEvent.

How can I detect when one of the Rows that was added to Table control
fired an event?

Thanks,
Miguel

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=F6ran_Andersson?=

shapper said:
Hello,

I have a custom control, named Table, with a property name Rows of
type Generic.List(Of Row).
Row control can fire an event named RowEvent.

How can I detect when one of the Rows that was added to Table control
fired an event?

Thanks,
Miguel

Add an event handler to the event of each row.

You can for example create a TableRowCollection that contains a List(Of
Row) and implements an Add method that adds an event handler to every
row that is added.