Event

shapper

Hello,

I have a few custom controls organized as follows:

Parent > Child > Section > User

User control raises an event named Updated.

This event has custom arguments of type UpdatedEventArgs.

UpdatedEventArgs have 2 properties: Name and City.

I want to fire an event in Parent, named Changed, with the the
arguments Name and City when Updated event is fired in User.

I am trying Bubble Event:

Protected Overrides Function OnBubbleEvent(ByVal source As Object,
ByVal e As EventArgs) As Boolean
If TypeOf e Is EventArgs Then
RaiseEvent Changed()
Return True
End If
Return False
End Function

The problem is the I should catch UpdatedEventArgs and then fire
Changed with those arguments.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks,

Miguel