Excel & ASP.NET

Guest

Hi,
Is there a way to access an excel sheet over the ASP page,

While making the execl resulted data to be filterd based on selected
parameters from perviouse web page.

Also the resulted excel sheet will display chart. based on resulted data.

I know how to do excel on local machine. but my problem is how to integrate
the ASP reequest object with Excel Macros.

Any help

Guest

Thank you,

I'm interested in "Take a Walk on the Client Side"
Approuch but can you tell where Ican find a list of all available methods
and object to use.
I need a way to see all object as I'm typing.

Shaker