Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: typesExtraOef2b

Bernd

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: typesExtraOef2b

i get this error while trying to run a small program.what can i do to fix
this

thanks in advance

zero

typesExtraOef2b

i get this error while trying to run a small program.what can i do to
fix this

thanks in advance

A number of things can cause this. For beginners, the most common cause is
mistyping a class name. You probably need TypesExtraOef2b, not
typesExtraOef2b. Try running the program with this command line:

java -classpath . TypesExtraOef2b

With the little information you've given, that's the best guess I can come
up with.