Exception when page unloads

Morten Snedker

Using the ex.Message to determine whether to report error or not, is
that the proper way, or should I look for another approach?

I tried using "If err.Number <>5 Then..", but leaves out other
messages that I'd like to hear about.

Right now:

Catch ex As Exception
Dim exMsg As String = ex.Message
If exMsg <> "Thread was being aborted." Then
Dim pp As New ppHandler
pp.ReportError("Default.aspx/btLogin", ex.Message,
Me.txtPassword.Text)
Me.lblInfo.Text = "Error upon login. Error reported."
End If
End Try

Regards /Snedker

Morten Snedker

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 02:31:00 -0800, Milosz Skalecki [MCAD]

Definately did. Thanks for your help.

Regards /Snedker