Failed to load viewstate.

vinodj

Although I am not adding any dynamic controls on the page even then I am getting following error :

Failed to load viewstate. The control tree into which viewstate is being loaded must match the control tree that was used to save viewstate during the previous request. For example, when adding controls dynamically, the controls added during a post-back must match the type and position of the controls added during the initial request.

The page contains 2 paged datagrids and one is displayed at a time. Error comes anytime navigating the page.

Please help.

Thanks