failing to instantiate an inner class because of order of inner classes

Pyenos

class model:pass
class view:
model()
class controller:
model()

I can instantiate clsss model from inside class view but I can't
instantiate class model from inside controller, due to the nature of
python interpreter.

I wish to circumvent this restriction by:

class model:pass
class view:
parent_class.model()
class controller:
parent_class.model()

but, I don't know the built-in variable that points to the parent
class. Could someone tell me how can I instantiate class model from
inside controller AND instantiate class model from inside view?

Edward Kozlowski

Pyenos said:
class model:pass
class view:
model()
class controller:
model()

I can instantiate clsss model from inside class view but I can't
instantiate class model from inside controller, due to the nature of
python interpreter.

I wish to circumvent this restriction by:

class model:pass
class view:
parent_class.model()
class controller:
parent_class.model()

but, I don't know the built-in variable that points to the parent
class. Could someone tell me how can I instantiate class model from
inside controller AND instantiate class model from inside view?

I would try the following:

class model:
def printFoo(self):
print "foo"
class view:
def __init__(self):
self.model = model()
class controller:
def __init__(self):
self.model = model()

Then you can do:
vObj = view()
vObj.model.printFoo()

And:
cObj = controller()
cObj.model.printFoo()

Pyenos

Edward Kozlowski said:
I would try the following:

class model:
def printFoo(self):
print "foo"
class view:
def __init__(self):
self.model = model()
class controller:
def __init__(self):
self.model = model()

Then you can do:
vObj = view()
vObj.model.printFoo()

And:
cObj = controller()
cObj.model.printFoo()

I've made an error in the original article that you have quoted here
but I have cancelled it. However, I have understood your solution and
I think it is helpful. Thank you.