[FAQ] updated version ?

gregg

Hello,

I'm trying to locate the up-to-date version of the FAQ for c.l.c, and i
found this: ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/s/scs/C-faq/faq.Z

Problem is, it seems to date back to 1999.
I suppose there are a couple of update which have occured since then ?

Where can I download a newer version ?
(ideally, this would be a compressed split-html version, but I'll gladly
take a text version anyway :)

Thank you,
gregg

Mike Wahler

gregg said:
Hello,

I'm trying to locate the up-to-date version of the FAQ for c.l.c, and i
found this: ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/s/scs/C-faq/faq.Z

Problem is, it seems to date back to 1999.
I suppose there are a couple of update which have occured since then ?

Where can I download a newer version ?
(ideally, this would be a compressed split-html version, but I'll gladly
take a text version anyway :)

Thank you,
gregg

-Mike

Irrwahn Grausewitz

gregg said:
oh, right. thanks

(i thought i could grab a newer one, but that'll do ;)

From http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/versions.html :

# (Beware: as of 1999, the web-based version is somewhat
# out-of-date with respect to the plain-text versions below.)

The HTML version is *not* the most up-to-date version of the FAQ.
Hint: compare the answers to Q6.14 in both versions. I suggest
to use the plain text version, whenever possible.

Regards