Field "From" in MailMessage Class

Tony Cheng

Hi all,

I am using MailMessage Class to send email to my users. Because I want to
display sender name instead of sender email address, therefore, I set some
kind of this, "Tony Cheng <[email protected]>", into From field. And it is
successful to show only "Tony Cheng" when I receive the email.

I want to ask whether I can set a string which contains UTF-8 characters,
such as a traditional chinese / simplified chinese words into From field ?
Thanks

Tony