    How can avoid this error?
    "This files is already open, try again" or another message error intead?

    Thanks

    Felipe, Aug 11, 2006

  2. Hi,
    Hard to say without seeing how you handle the file. Make sure that
    streams are closed after you're done with the file. Also, if you use the
    Bitmap class to load an image, I found out that you must absolutely use
    the Dispose method when you're finished, or else the image file remains
    open.

    HTH,
    Laurent

    Laurent Bugnion, Aug 11, 2006