FileStream

Guest

I am trying to create a new FileStream

strPath = "'C:\\Files"

FileStream newFile = new FileStream(strPath, FileMode.CreateNew);

I am not able to create, getting access error.

"Access to the path 'C:\\Files' is denied."

Any specific setting needs to be done?

Any help is Appreciated..

--
http://pathidotnet.blogspot.com
=====

Bobcsi

Or you write this to web.config:

<identity impersonate="true" userName="domain\username"
password="pass"/>

where username/password is an administrator user.