"Flat" border for table (not 3-d) ?

Bob

What CSS do I need to make the table borders "flat" (just a band of
color) in Mozilla/Netscape (MSIE seems to default to this).

Thanks,
Bob

Dylan Parry

Using a pointed stick and some pebbles, Bob scraped this into the dirt:
What CSS do I need to make the table borders "flat" (just a band of
color) in Mozilla/Netscape (MSIE seems to default to this).

table {
border-collapse: collapse;
}

td {
border: 1px solid #000000;

Dylan Parry

Using a pointed stick and some pebbles, Dylan Parry scraped this into
the dirt:

Oops, you'll probably want to change that to "td, th {" otherwise you
won't get borders round header cells.

Bob

Using a pointed stick and some pebbles, Dylan Parry scraped this into
the dirt:

Oops, you'll probably want to change that to "td, th {" otherwise you
won't get borders round header cells.

Thanks !