Focus

janek

Hi,

I've got an application that places menubar at top of the screen
using "com.apple.macos.useScreenMenuBar"
The Main application uses JDesktopPane interface with internal frames
and some modal Jdialog windows.

The problem is if I do setVisible(false) or even dispose any modal
dialog the Main Application doesn't regain focus and top menu is
inactive,but I can operate internal windows.
Problem occurs only with modal dialog windows, using internal frames is
OK.
On my windows PC everything is OK, on mac also if I don't place menubar
at top of the screen.
I tried many combinations requestFocus(),transferFocus().. but no
solution yet . Any ideas ?

Thanks