Force Page Expire

Here is the code that I tried with no luck. Even though the cache is
not saved, the page still appears but goes to the server to get the
page instead of local cache. When it comes back to the page load event
the ViewState no longer exist but the session does.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
If Not IsPostBack Then

If IsExpired() Then
Response.Redirect("expired.aspx")
Else
Me.SaveTimeStamps()
End If
Response.Cache.SetCacheability(HttpCacheability.NoCache)
Response.Cache.SetExpires(Now().AddSeconds(-1))
Response.Cache.SetNoStore()
Response.AddHeader("Pragma", "no-cache")
End If
End Sub

Private Sub LinkButton1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal
e As System.EventArgs)

End Sub
Private Sub SaveTimeStamps()
Dim t As DateTime = Now
ViewState.Add("TimeStamp", t)
Session.Add("TimeStamp", t)
End Sub
Private Function IsExpired() As Boolean
If Session("TimeStamp") Is Nothing Then
Return False
ElseIf ViewState("TimeStamp") Is Nothing Then
Return False
ElseIf ViewState("TimeStamp").ToString =
Session("TimeStamp").ToString Then
Return False
Else
Return True