form filling on WEB SERVER and PDF protection

mikedepetris

Hi, I need to programmaticaly (.NET) fill some fields of a PDF
document, then produce a protected PDF, only printing allowed.
I had a look at using Acrobat.AcroPDDoc object and Adobe SDK but
stopped after trying to make it work on a windows server 2003 os, as it

seems it is not legal to use that library.

What would you suggest to use? Better to use a convert from html? I do
not know which one has an acceptable rendering, and an acceptable cost.

Thank you :)

mikedepetris

Hi, I need to programmaticaly (.NET) fill some fields of a PDF
document, then produce a protected PDF, only printing allowed.
I had a look at using Acrobat.AcroPDDoc object and Adobe SDK but
stopped after trying to make it work on a windows server 2003 os, as it

seems it is not legal to use that library.

What would you suggest to use? Better to use a convert from html? I do
not know which one has an acceptable rendering, and an acceptable cost.

Done with iTextsharp !

I load the pdf form
fill the fields by code
save a new flatten pdf

very simple, will test it on the web server very soon to see if it
gives any problem when done for many requests or big load or anything.