Form not submitting

John

Hi

When I try to submit an asp webform by clicking on submit button, nothing
happens and the button click event does not seem to be triggered. I have a
compare validator and a regular expression validator but these two seem to
have valid values and do not display the warning messages.

What could be stopping the form from being submitted?

Thanks

Regards

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Is the form posting back to the server at all?
If your Page_Load is being called after the button click, but the Button's
click event never fires, then maybe the click event has become disconnected
from the button. If this is the case, the easiest solution might be to
delete the button and drag a new one onto the form.