    What could be stopping the form from being submitted?

    Thanks

    Regards

    John, Feb 23, 2005

  2. Is the form posting back to the server at all?
    If your Page_Load is being called after the button click, but the Button's
    click event never fires, then maybe the click event has become disconnected
    from the button. If this is the case, the easiest solution might be to
    delete the button and drag a new one onto the form.

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Feb 23, 2005

  3. John

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Feb 23, 2005