Forms Authentication

Serdar Kalayci

Hi there,

I have a website which utilizes forms authentication under domain name
like www.mydomain.com...
On some pages I have to redirect https://secure.mydomain.com for ssl
issues. The secure site points the very same directory of the site.
The problem is when I redirect to the secure site, even if the user is
already logged in, the secure site asks the user to log in again,
because there are two different sites on IIS.
Is there a way to make these two sites share the same login information
either in code or IIS?

Thanks in advance
Serdar Kalayci

Serdar Kalayci

Thanks a lot, that would helped me a much if my problem was not a bigger
one. In fact I misspelled the domain names, thinking there would be no
difference but there is...
The real site is http://www.mydomain.com and the secure site is
https://secure.mydomain2.com. So their domains are different too, and
the solution you suggested works on the same domain as far as I see...
Is there a workaround for this ase?

Thanks in advance
Serdar Kalayci