Forms Authentication

slawek xxxxx

Hello everyone,

I have found a problem with form authentication method that I can't
solve. The problem is:

I want to use a form authentication in my application, so i set :
<authentication mode="Forms">
,and
<forms name="LoginForm" loginUrl="SM_LoginPage.aspx" protection="All">

but the structure of my application folders is following:

root

+CommonPages
| + loginPage.aspx

+SysPages
| + Sys1Pages
| | +Page1.aspx
| + Sys2Pages
| +Page2.aspx
+ OtherPages
+ Page3.asp

Because of this structure the relative path of LoginPage.aspx is
diffrent for Page1.aspx(../../CommonPages/loginPage.aspx) and Page for
page3.aspx(../CommonPages/loginPage.aspx). I have to set this path in
web.config and I want to use relative path (not http://.....). Is there
any way to do this?? (sth like {root}//CommonPages/loginPage.aspx)??
Thanks for any help

Best Regards
Slawek