Formsauthentication; HttpContext.Current.User caching?

Sjaakie

Hi all,

I built a site with custom formsauthentication which acts pretty weird
for some people. These (3) people have in common that their surnames are
'Doe' and that all 3 live in Hong Kong. Login, email and passwords differ.
Authentication is based on a combination of login and password. If both
match with values in database an authenticationticket is generated and
stored into a cookie. Looks like a standard approach to me... or not?

Userdetails are queried from the database using
HttpContext.Current.User.Identity.Name-value as login. Which should be
the login of the current(?)
Somehow these 3 people all see the userdetails of one particular mister
Doe. Checked my procudures multiple times to make sure I didn't store
credentials into the application cache, which wasn't the case.

Could it be possible the server is caching the Identity.Name?
Or could this have to do with some sort of proxy-server?
Or something else....

Thanks in advance.

Sjaakie