FormView contained in an UpdatePanel always returns NULL values.

DC

I have a formview that is fully contained within an UpdatePanel, and when the
Update command is sent, the textboxes in my formview are always returning
null values. If I read textboxes contained outside of the UpdatePanel, I am
getting the actual values. I have tried getting the values on the
InputParameters of my ObjectDataSource, as well as trying to read the values
directly from the TextBoxes in the FormView, and they both contain NULL
values. I have seen a few other posts from people having this problem, but I
have yet to see a resolution. The code containing the UpdatePanel can be
found here - http://pastebin.com/m36e80ac0

Any help would be greatly appreciated.