refresh an updatePanel in an other updatePanel

fran_j_diaz

Hye,

I've got some problems in developping web sites with Visual Studio
2005 (ASP.net & C#) and the Microsoft Ajax library.

In my webpage

default.aspx

I've got 2 update panels

The 1rst contains all my components (labels, textboxes, a combobox and
a 2nd update panel)

The 2nd update panel contains a single combobox.

The interest is when I change the first combobox index, the 2nd (which
is in the 2nd update panel).

But when I execute my program :

I select an item in my first combo, and it refresh my second with
right values.
But when I select another item, the program does'nt do
MyfirstCombo_OnSelectedIndexChanged and it does'nt refresh up2

In aspx page :

<asp:UpdatePanel id="up1" runat="server" UpdateMode="Conditional">
<contenttemplate>
<asp:combobox ID="MyfirstCombo" runat="server">
<asp:UpdatePanel id="up2" runat="server"
UpdateMode="Conditional">
<contenttemplate>
<asp:combobox ID="MySecondCombo"
runat="server">
</contenttemplate>
<triggers>
<asp:AsyncPostBackTrigger ControlID="MyfirstCombo"
EventName="SelectedIndexChanged"></asp:AsyncPostBackTrigger>
</triggers>
</asp:UpdatePanel>

<triggers>
<asp:AsyncPostBackTrigger ControlID="MyButton"
EventName="Click"></asp:AsyncPostBackTrigger>
</triggers>
</contenttemplate>
<asp:Button ID="MyButton" runat="server" OnClick="MyButton_Click" />
</asp:UpdatePanel>

In aspx.cs page :

MyfirstCombo.SelectedIndexChanged += new
combobox.SelectedIndexChangedHandler(MyfirstCombo_OnSelectedIndexChanged);

Please, Have you go a solution ?