FormView Insert Problem

Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am using a FormView control bound to an ObjectDataSource. When I try to insert a record it triggers the ItemInserting and ItemInserted events as expected but does not call the InsertMethod within the bound object. I have done this several times in other pages without a problem. Any Ideas?

<asp:ObjectDataSource ID="odsField" runat="server" TypeName="Modules.Form.Form_FieldController" DataObjectTypeName="Modules.Form.Form_FieldInfo" DeleteMethod="Delete_Form_Field" OldValuesParameterFormatString="original_{0}" SelectMethod="Get_Form_Field" UpdateMethod="Update_Form_Field" InsertMethod="Add_Form_Field">
<SelectParameters>
<asp:parameter Name="FieldID" Type="Int32" />
</SelectParameters>
</asp:ObjectDataSource>