FoxPro database connectivity

smtwtfs007

I have an ASP.NET website.
I'm trying to connect to a Foxpro database (ADO.NET) with the
following
connect string:

txtConnectionStr.Text = "\\soya4042\Qd\LM\LMS\Data"
Dim strFoxProDirectory As String = txtConnectionStr.Text
Dim strConnection As String = "User ID=;DSN=;Cache
Authentication=False;Data Source='" & _
Trim(strFoxProDirectory) & "'" & _
";Provider='VFPOLEDB.1';Collating
Sequence=Machine;Mask " & _
"Password=False;persist security info=False;"
& _
"Mode=Share Deny None;Extended
Properties=;Encrypt Password=False"

If I put the same string in a VB.NET the connection string works fine.
Do you have any other suggestions?

I can open the network path and read the files in my windows explorer \
\soya4042\Qd\LM\LMS\Data

Invalid path or file name.

Exception Details: System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: Invalid path or
file name.

Source Error:

Line 44: ODBCCon.ConnectionString = strConnection
Line 45: m_OleDBConnection = ODBCCon
Line 46: m_OleDBConnection.Open()
Line 47:
Line 48: Dim strSelect As String = "Select dsid, dsname,
FName from dsmaster order by dsname"

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebApplication1\WebForm1.aspx.vb
Line: 46

Stack Trace:

[OleDbException (0x80040e21): Invalid path or file name.]
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.ProcessResults(Int32 hr) +20
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.InitializeProvider() +57
System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.Open() +203
WebApplication1.WebForm1.btnConnect_Click(Object sender, EventArgs
e) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebApplication1\WebForm1.aspx.vb:46

eventArgument) +57
sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
+33