Frame load order trick fails with refresh

Jan Doggen

Hello,

I'm using the 'standard' trick to force the load order of my frames:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Frametest master page</TITLE>
<SCRIPT Language="Javascript">
function refreshFrame() {
frames['vFrame'].window.location.href = "VisibleFrame.htm"; }
</SCRIPT>
</HEAD>
<FRAMESET COLS="100%,0" BORDER="0" onLoad="refreshFrame();">
<FRAME SRC="blank.htm" NAME="vFrame">
<FRAME SRC="HiddenFrame.htm" NAME="hFrame">
</FRAMESET>
</HTML>

but this does not work when the user hits F5 (refresh).
I want this specific load order because VisibleFrame.htm accesses objects in
HiddenFrame.htm.

Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks in advance
Jan