Frameset and aspx

Ryu

My asp.net is configured for FormsAuthentication. My log on page is call
logon.aspx. After logging in the user will be linked to the main.aspx. So
when the user tried to access main.aspx without logging in, the user will be
transferred to the logon.aspx. However when I tried to access a frameset
that I added without logging in, the contents and main frame will display
logon.aspx. What is wrong? Thanks

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP]

You can either put the frameset elements and frameset page outside of
authentication or you will have to rebuild the frameset once logged in. The
behavior you describe is perfectly normal.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!